Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im heading to sears down after leaving the base after meetings and as im leaving the gate this all black mazda 3 wagon!!! is darting in and out of cars to catch up to me....and im like...wtf is this guy doing...?..
so we head to the light and he follows me down the access road to 410...im heading to sears to cash in my gift cards for xmas...
I get on the highway there is no traffic and i get in the center lane just chilling...this guy rides all up on my ass...i look back and its like hes sitting in my back seat.....so I slow down to 65....get in the left lane...and he gets rigth behind me again...remind you there is no traffic...for about 1/3 of a mile he is all on my ass...then all of a sudden he tries to pull a ricer flyby on me...
R O N G!!!...i drop to 4th...roll the passenger window down and look over at him...as he is trying to pass me after being a complete asshole...wave at him...leave it in low boost...and punch it....i put about 3 bus lengths on him...no problem at all....i slowed down and he would just stay back about 2 cars...wouldn't come up next to me again....i started to get over to get off on my exit and he cut me off ont he right side like an ass and i looked over at him and laughed and pointed..." you just pwned by a neon in low boost"

so i have to say it was funny that he got smoked....by a neon..
and after the fact i deceided i'd go to the dealer down the street and check out what all the hype was about this MS3 thing...got there the guy was like yea its got 260hp and 280tq....fastest production 4cyl ever....
i said oh really? if thats so ill race your GM for one right now...from a dig and a roll vs my car....he got all freaked out...i was like its just a neon...what are you afraid of?..he made some lame excuses...i laughed at the guy and made my way out....laughing

then i went and got new tools:)

Reactions: civic97

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
ms3 is AWD, correct? AWD is gonna lose power at high speeds (local guy learned this in his evo9 vs. a ion redline, lol). srt's are a beast from a roll tho.... good kill :TU:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MS3 is only fwd....2.3 turbo...and its turbo is smaller than a t25...wtf over?

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
lol, thats weak. guy buys a factory turbo car and thinks he's king shit even though its stock...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, thats weak. guy buys a factory turbo car and thinks he's king shit even though its stock...
yea but i think he got pissy when i waved bye bye to him and he saw my tail lights getting that small that fast...lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ehhh....dont feel like sharing...at the moment...ill post some pics of some finalized stuff later after i finish taking pics..

here is a teaser...and thats only the start

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
my roomate has a srt4 mopar stage2...its fast as hell......a stage 3 with nitrous can do 10s easy.......

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
[email protected] the mazda. Fastest production 4-cylinder my ass, I wonder what PR loopholes they jumped through to make that statement not false advertising, because I'm pretty sure the EVO is faster and has more HP, right?

Nice run, if the highway was really empty though, I would have brake checked him to 10mph if he was one my ass. I took someone down to 30 and cruised there (55 speed limit) because he was almost in my trunk. I don't slam on the brakes, I don't touch the brakes at all, but I can downshift to 6000RPM smoothly and quickly. :D:D Turn on the AC, and I might as well be on the brakes.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
if the highway was really empty though, I would have brake checked him to 10mph if he was one my ass. I took someone down to 30 and cruised there (55 speed limit) because he was almost in my trunk. I don't slam on the brakes, I don't touch the brakes at all, but I can downshift to 6000RPM smoothly and quickly. :D:D Turn on the AC, and I might as well be on the brakes.
i did that to some bitch the other night. she was driving 10 under, so i passed her(4 lane rd) then all of a sudden she wants to go 10 over. 20mph difference just because i passed her. it turned to a 2 lane and i dropped it down to about 15 under and made her stay behind me for several miles. i was pissed

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
[email protected] the mazda. Fastest production 4-cylinder my ass, I wonder what PR loopholes they jumped through to make that statement not false advertising, because I'm pretty sure the EVO is faster and has more HP, right?
fastest production 4cyl fwd 5 door, actually... :p i might be wrong about the 5 door part as well, but it is at least 4cyl fwd..

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my roomate has a srt4 mopar stage2...its fast as hell......a stage 3 with nitrous can do 10s easy.......
i raced some guy last night with stage 2 supposedly and tore him a new one....like no joke...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts