Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vid was cut out of a much longer piece (hence the backround music) Eclipse was 4 cylinder, my mods are in sig along time 1/4 time, This was without Vtec and Long gear A000 trans.

You cant even hear my car over his nasty ass exhaust!

Click here to watch MeVsEclipse-26

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
02 eclipse 10,000
ricer body kit 800

getting beat by a pink 4 door civic... priceless

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it fixed now. but that was filmed back in....end of july. Huge Volvo Meet in Alabama (use to be a volvo guy, still friends with everyone) And they just released the vid. It was supposedly like 16 hours of footage and i just snipped that out

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Thats awesome! Did that Eclipse run a 17 something? Cause thats what it looks like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice I wish there were cars like that at the strip I go to, but noooo all the guys there have 10 second camaros and I'm running a stock 89 civic not much chance there lol, but nice way to shove his mods in his face

·
Registered
89 Accord LXI,93 cx
99 Posts
usseals said:
nice I wish there were cars like that at the strip I go to, but noooo all the guys there have 10 second camaros and I'm running a stock 89 civic not much chance there lol, but nice way to shove his mods in his face
:stupid: the SAME thing always happens to me. I cant ever get an even race at the track. Thank god for bracket racing. Good vid btw, I think that body kit slowed him down lol.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
that mitsu is fugly!!!!!!!
You forgot heavy and slow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts