Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
nice pics. the 3rd one looks sick with the fogs hitting the water.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
:TU: sexy.. I wish We had more Eastern, Iowa/ North Western Illinois/south western Wisconsin d-series, or anyother honda enthuiests that arn't ricers or pricks.

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
what about missouri dustin?? i'm up for a drive, when i get home

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn i really need to start a How to thread on how to take night pics cause theres so much more room for improvemnt there aye, you could have some really good pics if u knew what u were up to.

nice rides though
i have a cheap kodak 4.0 mp or 4.1 mp dunno its rubbed off. I have messed with the settings as much to my knowledge for the damn night pics BUT a big part of it is no tri pod lol 35 degrees hands shaking lol (im saving up for a sony 6.2 mp vid/pic camera)

·
Registered
92 Honda Civic VTI
838 Posts
i have a cheap kodak 4.0 mp or 4.1 mp dunno its rubbed off. I have messed with the settings as much to my knowledge for the damn night pics BUT a big part of it is no tri pod lol 35 degrees hands shaking lol (im saving up for a sony 6.2 mp vid/pic camera)
mega pixel means absolutly nothing when taking pictures, it only comes into play when u start editing them and printing them. the bigest problem is that u cant take night pictures with out a tripod, thats the biggest no no there is, just dont do it people.

for night pics u need to change the exposure time to something a lil more longer

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thought that look like the bumspot. looking good. cant wait till the EJ is back on the road.
me either! i need to get some good updated pics of the exterroir of my coupe up! with the jdm sidemarkers and the green rotas and slammed on the ground!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts