Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't want to watch me dancing, I don't blame you. BUT AT LEAST SKIP TO THE LAST MINUTE MARK.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2070522932962978371&hl=en&fs=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

That is all. :mikej:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
lol i started having acid flash backs when she came out...all them trails following her arms hahah guessing that video was from a cell phone..lol

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
this reminds of prom, while this crappy song was playin i left my gf in the middle of it.

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Dale! Blanqui, dale!

(Translation: Go! Whiteboy, Go!)

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Both of you looked absolutely rediculous. Entertaining though
i dont know about ridiculous.... its about having fun which it looks to me like he/they had plenty

different strokes for different folks..

hell im a 6'2 260 lb white guy and i do the same stuff.. last year every weekend i didnt have my daughter i was at the club

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Damn...I feel privileged to know that's not dancing. One of my friends from the west coast used to dance professionally, he's at least 300lbs. and still does flips, hand plants, all that shit. When it comes to dancing I'm about as white/cracka as it gets, but like you said, it's all in good fun.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hell Yea man..Do your thing..Watching that video make me want to go to the club now.. I love to dance as well..Im sure I would get hated on for my danceing but shit I have fun so who cares..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts