Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow check this out. i'm listen to travis smiley on pbs/npr. wow, i'm in the process of trying to clear my back debt and then this is on ts. holy fuck, if i only knew it really easy to to deal with these idiots asking me for money. just keep an eye for this doc. :TU:

http://www.maxedoutmovie.com/clips/trailer.html

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Disney World just increased their prices again! Thx Bush.

Okay, where do I start...uh, if you cannot afford to payback the credit you charge then don't use the services! I've got my own debt issues I've fallen into and proud to say that within a couple pymts I'll have paid off one of my few CCs balances that I've had since college. What it all boils down to is that the bulk of these people complaining about their problems aren't responsible enough to use the system properly and deserve where they sit as of now. And about the CC companies withholding your check pymts...that should be a thing of the past with the internet and the ability to pay via the internet. I know not all pymts can be made online and that not all are available to the internet to do this...but it's just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Disney World just increased their prices again! Thx Bush.

Okay, where do I start...uh, if you cannot afford to payback the credit you charge then don't use the services! I've got my own debt issues I've fallen into and proud to say that within a couple pymts I'll have paid off one of my few CCs balances that I've had since college. What it all boils down to is that the bulk of these people complaining about their problems aren't responsible enough to use the system properly and deserve where they sit as of now. And about the CC companies withholding your check pymts...that should be a thing of the past with the internet and the ability to pay via the internet. I know not all pymts can be made online and that not all are available to the internet to do this...but it's just a thought.
I agree with this statement. I only recently got a credit card because I figure if I don't have the money for something then I shouldn't buy it. The only reason I got a credit card was because my computer died and I needed a new one pretty quick, so I got a best buy credit card, which is only usable at best buy. That way I won't be tempted to go buy something somewhere else. It's all about management and not going for the instant gratification ... which, unfortunately, America seems to condition it's citizens to do. Wait until you can afford to buy something without credit before you start using it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts