·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Lives in Hazel, KY
-Used to fly blackhawks
-currently in PA school
-love motorsports
-recently purchased a crx for dirt oval fun, you may have seen me spring up in the other forums as well
-i don't have much to add in terms of specific knowledge to the engine or imports in general, but would love access to the for sale/wanted section, so you'll see some chinsy posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
there is no classifieds, and post whoring is frowned upon. read the rules, I don't want to have to ban you or do any kind of work

welcome to d-so enjoy your stay. pics of car when you can

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
so, I want to assume you were in the air force, but odds are youre army, correct?

my recent job had me building flare pods for blackhawks.....how often were they ever used?

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
If you’re just interested in parts, join the DSO Facebook group. If you want to learn stuff and care about the quality of the answers you’ll get, stick around here, search/read, and then post your question.

Chances are that any questions have probably already been answered...many times.

This place is seriously gold when it comes to information. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been saved by the information provided by this forum.

Good luck and welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts