Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Camaro (backup)
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm a comic nerd. Wouldn't say I'm hardcore or anything but used to collect when I was a kid and have loved super heroes throughout the years. I lean a bit more toward the Marvel side since I'm a big X-men fan but DC is the shit too.

Anyway, if you haven't heard of the game it came into fruition years ago but has evolved into what it is today. It's an action RPG like Diablo but it's an MMO as well. Based in the Marvel universe, you play as your favorite Marvel characters (out of the ones available in game at this time) and run through the game looting and whooping ass. It's a top down scoot and loot with a lot of clicking just like Diablo.

The kicker is that it's free to play, as with any free to play game there are micro transactions but there is good news too. You could run through the whole game without spending a dime, characters/costumes/powerups all cost real money but they are accessible in the game for free as rare drops so if you were to grind you could get characters and such with no out of pocket cost. Only thing that you can't unlock that I can see so far is inventory space, you have to buy upgrades for that.

Right now the game is in closed beta, I've been testing for about a month now but the game releases June 4th. Some people aren't liking it but I am enjoying it so far, can't wait for the release. Check out the character list and stuff on the site. I recommend checking it out when it releases, won't cost you a dime to try it out.

https://marvelheroes.com/

Edit: Also the NDA was lifted so you should be able to see the game on youtube if interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not into comic games that much.except marvel vs capcom.

I do like having debates on vs battles tho...for example Thor vs superman.or iron fist vs capitain America.

Now that I can get into.

·
Registered
m1165a2 HMMWV
61 Posts
I think Thor could take Superman.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Super man is only vulnerable to kyptonite... So how would Thor beat him? Same argument goes for the Hulk. Now Thor vs Hulk... toss up. Thor vs. Gamma Hulk, Gamma Hulk All day.

EDIT: Iron Fist is a lame ass.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Iron Fist is kinda lame, isn't he? I have no idea why Powerman hangs out with him.

I call Spiderman!!!!!!!

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
marvel vs capcom3 is the best game ever. PERIOD
No... Marvel vs Capcom 2, is the best ever period. Its game play and list of toons is so far superior to MvC3. The graphics just suck ass. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in MvC3.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
Super man is only vulnerable to kyptonite... So how would Thor beat him? Same argument goes for the Hulk. Now Thor vs Hulk... toss up. Thor vs. Gamma Hulk, Gamma Hulk All day.

EDIT: Iron Fist is a lame ass.
Thor straight up said he couldn't beat Hulk so if he can't but Supes can then yeah, Superman would beat Thor.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
No... Marvel vs Capcom 2, is the best ever period. Its game play and list of toons is so far superior to MvC3. The graphics just suck ass. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in MvC3.
Yes I missed the Vemon over MvC2, I was superb sad when MvC3 doesn't have Vemon. /: but yes you're correct and I totally forget bout MvC2

·
Registered
801 Posts
this, so much this :D
one of the best fighters ever made.

also messed around with marvel heroes...kinda bummed that Gambit is the cash shop dude. I wanted to use him as a character...currently none of the released heroes are my thing...so i'm watching for packs. looks to scratch the diablo itch though...since blizzard apparently can't

·
Registered
93 Camaro (backup)
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this, so much this :D
one of the best fighters ever made.

also messed around with marvel heroes...kinda bummed that Gambit is the cash shop dude. I wanted to use him as a character...currently none of the released heroes are my thing...so i'm watching for packs. looks to scratch the diablo itch though...since blizzard apparently can't
I'm waiting for Nightcrawler :)

But Gambit is one of the most requested from the beta so I'm sure he'll be one of the first added.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts