Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys didn't watch this fight you probably missed one of the best fights in a long time. For the first time Marquez knock him on the third round but then Manny knock Marquez and apparently broke his nose.

In the 6th round after exchanging blows that seems like Manny was giving the better of the two, Marquez thru a straight right that connected as Manny was coming in with his head Knocking him out on his track for about 2 Min.

It was one of the nasty knock outs I have seen in a while.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
yup he finally put that dude to sleep and killed the sought after mayweather fight in the future lol. i loved it even though it got kinda scary not seeing him move for a while.

·
Registered
99 accord ex/ 98 ek
238 Posts
Craaaaaaap i miss it.. videos pliiiizzzzzzz

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
yeah man, pacquiao got knocked the fuck out....krazy...he had the upperhand, but in the end its just that ONE punch is all it takes.

We all know buster douglas couldnt beat tyson in real life, but that night he had the punch that connected so drastic.

Same thing here. Manny should have been watching....

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
I really dont think this has anything to do with mayweather though. I think pac has a chance, IMHO.

mayweather is too busy online flashing money and not training. Bullshitting on FB.

all it takes is one...mayweather can catch it too....

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup he finally put that dude to sleep and killed the sought after mayweather fight in the future lol. i loved it even though it got kinda scary not seeing him move for a while.
Yeap we were all jumping and screaming, but when we saw that he wasn't moving at all and he felt like face forward I started worry, it was a big silent while we were waiting for him to move. Always like Manny, but kind of wanted Juan Manuel to win one fair and square and he sure did.

I really dont think this has anything to do with mayweather though. I think pac has a chance, IMHO.

mayweather is too busy online flashing money and not training. Bullshitting on FB.

all it takes is one...mayweather can catch it too....
People probably still want to see the fight, it just with Manny lost the chances are less now I think. Be nice for many to do one more fight one with Mayweather and then retire. Manny is a born again Christian and he says he rather be preaching and studying the bible than fighting, he has nothing else to prove, not even to Juan Manuel.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The stepping on feet is very common when fighting a left handed and being that Marquez is a counter punch he always has his left leg front ready to counter punch. If you see the first 3 fights you will see why Marquez keeps his feet in front. Most of the time that Marquez got knock down was because he was standing with both feet next to each other instead of standing in a conventional boxing stand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts