Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
Yes... after you get 65 useful post and are a member here for 90 days. And then an Admin/Mod must approve.

EDIT: Where have you been for the last 1.5 years lol!

From the site

http://www.d-series.org/forums/n00b-forum/announcement-d-series-org-rules-regulations.html

For Sale Section
• To prevent scamming on this website - all users are required to have 65 posts and be registered for 90 days, before they can sell, buy, or trade ANYTHING on our website.
• Do not ask to be allowed into the For Sale Section
• If you are a business trying to sell a product, please direct your contact info to an admin of this site.
• DO NOT ask for permission if you have less than 65 posts - points WILL be taken away and further DECREASE the chance you have to gaining access
• DO NOT try to post for sale ads in other forums - that will result in punishment also
• Whoring WILL NOT be tolerated
• IF you have access to the FS Forum. Sale rules are a must read Here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats for the quick replay, I bought a 93 hatch with a d16z6 pulled it out and put in a B16. Now im thinking about d16z6 turbo setup

·
Registered
844 Posts
does d-series.org have a market place?
yep and its a disappointment to what it once was.

keep calm and carry on.

my advice unless they have a decent itrader score don't bother.
buy new, other wise you will pay for something and not get it or, the guy will disappear for half a year and then come back with a shitty excuse that everyone will fall for then get pissed and neg people that called him out on it MONTHS prior...then mods move the thread where it cant easily be seen by people to learn from others misfortune...

that's what your dealing with

probably wont be able to log in tomorrow

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts

keep calm and carry on.

buy new, other wise you will pay for something and not get it or, the guy will disappear for half a year and then come back with a shitty excuse that everyone will fall for then get pissed and neg people that called him out on it MONTHS prior...then mods move the thread where it cant easily be seen by people to learn from others misfortune...

Hmmm.... Well that's an interesting way to put it?

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts

keep calm and carry on.

I'm in some agreement to this.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
First rule of classifieds......

Reactions: transzex
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.