Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i can adjust the boost without a boost controller but should i go ahead and get one anyways? where do people mount their boost controller? anything else i should know concerning MBC's?

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
i have mine ziptied to the intake tube. i also didnt run the vacuum source off the turbo though. i ran it from the manifold to the turbo with the mbc inbetween.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have mine ziptied to the intake tube. i also didnt run the vacuum source off the turbo though. i ran it from the manifold to the turbo with the mbc inbetween.
can i see pics cause i cant picture what your talking about? i was under the impression that i would use that blue tubing from the turbo as my source

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
can i see pics cause i cant picture what your talking about? i was under the impression that i would use that blue tubing from the turbo as my source
Do not use the the blue tubing on the turbo housing, it does not supply enough vacuum to work properly. Tee into an existing vacuum line on the intake manifold to get your vacuum source from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts