Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other manifolds can i use for the 14b. Is the HF manifold with adapter plate the only choice i have? I want to retain AC so the HF manifold isnt an option. Is there a way to adapt the 14b to a greddy manifold or apexi?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
use a hf manifold with a adapter plate from bmcrace.com . why do you wanna spend more on a manifold for a 14b turbo. the point of a hmt set-up is not to spend a lot of money. hf manifold and adapter plate together should be around 80-90 bucks.

·
cool title
1,698 Posts
what other manifolds can i use for the 14b. Is the HF manifold with adapter plate the only choice i have? I want to retain AC so the HF manifold isnt an option. Is there a way to adapt the 14b to a greddy manifold or apexi?
you could make an adapter plate like you do for an hf manifold and have it bolt on but thats pretty much going to be the only way.

·
Registered
138 Posts
if he runs the hot side on the drivers side of the car he might be able to get away with keeping the a/c. I am going to try it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because i already have it . haha. I want to build my own kit. found my answer though guys. I can use a greddy manifold, but since the greddy kit is a 15g off a nissan, im gonna need an adapter plate. At first when i made this thread i thought the 14b would fit because i thought the 15g was a t25. It's not. The 15g is made by nissan so the flange is different. BMC luckily makes an adapter for a 14b/t25 flange.

reading and search > me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts