Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have an hf manifold and i have a dc header i am going to bolt up an mhi evo3 16g and i am going to try to squeeze 300whp out of the z6 its going on. (going for 300 in an attempt to ensure a 12 second car not really concerned about the horsepower if i can meet my time goals) which do you think would flow better a modified header or the manifold?

·
Registered
87 Integra RS-T
162 Posts
a n/a header is not a good choice for a turbo manifold since they are designed to scavenge exhuast pules as its primary goal...that cant be done with a turbo on it.

·
Banned
Del Sol
46 Posts
Homemadeturbo.com

Plenty of guys on there made their own "top mounts" out of a DC header. Looks like scat but im also not sure what numbers they were running. Just spend like 100 and buy a Log kit and weld one up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'll prob just get a turbo manifold, has anyone ever tried to put a 2g dsm manifold on a d-series, i have one of those laying around somewhere and i have no idea if the ports are close to matching up! I'll have to find it and check it out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.