Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand: Mazworx
Price: $200 Shipped, OBO

I started making my own equal length divided manifold, but I'm running out of time to finish so I just bought one. I had everything complete except the WG flanges and had separated it to to do the finish welding and milling for the WG tubing. What you see is enough to complete a manifold, plus extra unused weld elbows. Included is everything you see, I'll outline what exactly that is.

Turbo Flange: Divided T3
Exhaust Flange: D16
90's: Schedule 10 SS Weld Elbows

Some have been cut to angles other than 90's. This was all done in a jig to retain the proper circumference of the pipe so the transitions are smooth. The merge collector was all tacked together but I separated it because I was getting ready to cut the openings for the wastegates. You can see where I started milling one side of the collector. They have been heated and reshaped to fit the opening of the turbo flange for a smooth transition.

The merge collectors were welded with backpurging so there isn't any sugaring on the other side. Everything is usable.

The weld els to to the right of the merge collector have not been touched (QTY 7) and the straight piece is 2ft long. The others have been tacked, but are in fine shape. The flanges have a little material on them from early fab where I had to weld rod between the flanges to hold them in place while I ran the first runner. This does not affect the function, and can be ground off before finish welding.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.