Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way I can drill out a B series manifold to fit on my D16y8? I am being offered a trade and it includes a B series manifold. My old greddy Civic EX kit was adapted for a B18B by grinding half of 2 screw holes in the manifold off. They were just open, and tightened just fine.

O

·
0 Posts
NO the runners are spread futher appart, and the entire design is different. stop being cheap and but a mani :p the Y8 is a good mani if you want something stock looking and will perform decent.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do I use my Y8 manifold? I'm being offered a trade for a garrett T3/T4 (TDO5H housing), full race ram horn style mani, BOV, piping, IC, lines, and a wastegate....I have the stock Y8 manifold

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
So they want to trade you all that for a Y8 manifold?? If so trade them and then Get Z6 manifold!!!! Or Skunk2 izzle

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no..oscar said a Y8 mainfold is a good choice for a low profile look; and i have one of them.Do Y8 manifolds work for turbo? I am being traded the turbo kit for my NOS wet system.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
no the stock y8 exh. manifold will not work for a turbo setup, just do the trade and sell the b-series manifold and get a nice one for the d-series with the coorect flange for the turbo......and make sure what your getting is legit usually a ram horn manifold alone will cost as much as a wet nitrous kit.

O

·
0 Posts
ok back the truck up.. are we talking intake or exchause? I was assuming you ment intake.
if you meant exhaust side, your stocker is nothing special. but you have to realize the trubo could be worn out, and other stuff could be wrong.

A

·
0 Posts
SWEET
lOG mANIFOLD
D-series : AC/PS compatible
Price:

Internal wastegate: $210 Shipped

External wastegate: $250 Shipped

tdaccord said:
krbfab.com for bomb ass priced manifolds!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts