Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys as of friday night it was time to start the swap and clean up the E-bay for ROTM. Usually i can knock out a swap in 5 hours, but this one took alot longer thanks to fukin autozone. i called them looking for a IM gasket and they said they had one in stock. autozone is open till 10 where i live, and o'reillys and advanced all close at 9. so i pull the intake mani off to fix the water neck where it was leaking, and go to the zone. come to find out they dont have it and everywhere else is closed for the evening.. :(

so i decided to do a mild wire tuck in the down time.

on with the pics.

2 hours into the job. motors are out. put the competition stage 2 clutch (thanks to 93redls) in, pulled the IM and fixed the problem. cleaned the Z6 block up and put a little paint on it.

out with the old junk

in with the new

heres the intake, right before i was about to start the direct port setup, but i changed my mind for now. i cant find the jets i need.

heres the direct port setup i have. i decided to lose the hard lines and order some braided lines, then ill install it. for now its just a single fogger

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
mild wire tuck

and the finished product as of yesterday,

and i few more additions today.(nozzle, purge solenoid, and nitrous solenoid)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hopefully soon, i need a manifold, and wideband. i've already got the turbo, BOV, wastegate, DP, dumptube, intercooler, piping, injectors, exhaust.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
looks good bro :TU:. I wish I had a shop that size to work on mine, I'm going to have to pull the motor in a 2 car garage :lol:.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice i need a shop like that ...tv and rocking chair FTMFW!!!!
lol. ya some how or another, everytime i do a swap there is like 10 people at the house. i had to find some way to get everyone out of my hair.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.