Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have 2 turbo's right now. 1 is a strait t3 .60/.63 ar. not sure of trim. i also have a ebay t3/t4 50 trim. just a typical ebay turbo. the exhaust turbine on the ebay one is shot. all the fins are fucked. i was wondering if can use the exhaust wheel from the t3 with the compressor wheel of the t3/t4 to make 1 larger turbo. i am tired of the t3 not producing power in the upper rpms. how difficult is this to do? any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
pull her apart and start measuring and bolting her together..If it works word..If not...it was fun trying. Im sure you can though if you trade over all the parts.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
yea it will work....i have a garrett t3t4 50 trim that had a chewed up inducer....pulled the compressor off, unbolted the wheel than swapped the ebay compressor and wheel onto the garrett unit....lol ebay cold side on a garrett CHRA FTW! :) u might have to use the back housing that the compressor bolts up to also onto the t3...

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
check the shaft diamaters...the micrometer is your friend C: or the trusty cheap caliper if your toolbox is a little guy

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I am very interested in how this turns out. Please post more on this and pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts