Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is in my owners manual already
We're currently rebuilding a D16y8 for my 95 Civic.

all you're doing is coping and pasting...

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
well excuse me for posting useful information, fucking penis wrinkle make that strike 3!
please ban the honda tech with resources ....fuck you
Wow sensitive are we do you have your period......There is a right and wrong way to deal with certain situations and this isnt it for this one.....

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
IBTL

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i live in the real world not a virgin behind a keyboard, I was not filling your thread with useless info, simply trying to help. I have access to alot of material, im not going to waste my time grave digging your shitting site. Im sorry to waste your time

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
i live in the real world not a virgin behind a keyboard, I was not filling your thread with useless info, simply trying to help. I have access to alot of material, im not going to waste my time grave digging your shitting site. Im sorry to waste your time
Once again your going about this the wrong way and I dont think there are many virgins behind the keyboard as you put it here.......Try starting over introduce yourself in the noob section let us get to know you and then move on from there. Insulting people never will net you the results that you are looking for.

What I gather you thought that you would post this stuff and we would ride your dick thinking that you where the smartest person on this site. This just isnt the case.

·
Registered
557 Posts
is it like only hondas that have a bearing problem? lol ive had plenty of other cars that have never once spun a bearing beating the shit outta them all the time

·
Registered
too many
1,582 Posts
fowarding a service bulletin i found on isis? thats being condescending? really? I dont give a shit about your little circle jerk club you guys have going on, just trying to give good info
I have never been a service tech for Honda, but I bet I know more than you without a ASE Cert Considering I have been Breaking my Honda's since before you were released for conception. In addition there are other MUCH more knowledgeable than myself.

Take it with a gain of salt, Maybe you should post help for those that have a question instead of flooding service bulletins that we may already know about.

We build some odd setups here not really stock related so factory service information really does not apply when we take a 1.7 Crank and drop it into a 1.6 Block for instance.

·
Registered
same
1,624 Posts
most of the active members have sucessfully built atleast a couple single cams, and those that havent likely never will.

if you want to get along here dont copy/paste info you've read. post solutions to members problems, they will appreciate it alot more.

i've built up a descent rep in the 3 months i've been active and i've never copy/pasted any "useful" info, because honestly its 2010, if you dont know GOOGLE will know.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,239 Posts
well excuse me for posting useful information, fucking penis wrinkle make that strike 3!
please ban the honda tech with resources ....fuck you
So you being an oil tech makes you special???

Anyone can cut and paste and by your third post you resulting to insulting.

Enjoy your short stay if you continue with this attitude.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So you being an oil tech makes you special???

Anyone can cut and paste and by your third post you resulting to insulting.

Enjoy your short stay if you continue with this attitude.
Your a fucking idiot, I've been with Honda for 5+ yrs and almost completely done with required training to certified Honda master tech, say what you want idk. I don't see the need to turn simple information into a 3rd grade pissing contest! Your right about one thing I don't build abortion fucking motors! I have built alot of motors on the side and all run strong. So I may have been swimming in my daddies balls when you built your first motor... So what u want a fucking cookie? There will always be a younger, smarter, better trained, generation to come....

Mods please delete this fucking useless thread

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.