Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX SI
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Felt like sharing how I made a picture frame to hold car mags. If your an enthusiast like me you'll show some off in your man room. :)

So here's the final product..

Start out by purchasing an 8.5x11 document frame from Walmart like this. It'll cost about $11.

Take it apart since you will have to switch the order of things.

Then put the glass in first followed by the wood border. The border will hold your mag in the middle.

Then place the blank side of the white paper face down followed by the piece of card board. Place the back on and your done.

Now you can hang your favorite mags on the wall. ;)

·
Registered
88 Sedan
87 Posts
Thats custom. A lot of trouble if you wanna read the mag again though.

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
(sarcasm in 3,2,1..)this is great ! my book shelf is almost full due to all the magazines i have. now if only i can talk my wife into hanging them in the living room lol .. good shit .. ;)

·
Registered
91 CRX SI
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep the good ones and chuck the rest. I needed to get rid of mags but there were a few I wanted to keep so this idea was born. Plus my man room needed some decor. Also I figured if the project is quick and easy others would do it. If it took forever no one would.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol there all good ones , especially the V8 titan 350z and g35 and alot of high power skyline builds .. mostly super street from the last 5 years before I got into honda's

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Scan the articles you like and save digitally.

I have 6-7 USPS Flat Rate boxes of old magazines to do this with.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Man makes me miss my Sport Compact Car mag collection. I use to skip lunch in high school a few days out of the week to get an issue. Now they disappeared.

SCC > everything else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts