Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX SI
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 CRX SI and lately my main relay clicks off and then back on randomly. The on off happens very quickly and at random times but lately its been happening more often. I recently did a OBD1 conversion but have 1k miles with no problems. So I'm kind of lost since I don't have a wire diagram on hand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
im with him ^, mine relay wouldnt turn on only sometimes and would take forever to start in hot weather... i would just reccomend going and getting a new one from napa i picked mine up for i think 60$ next day. but you wont have to worry about the new ones ever doing it again. im almost sure i heard they are built better than the old stock ones.. or you can try to fix yours yourself with a soldering gun, search main relay fix or some such, or here you gohttp://www.marklamond.co.uk/tech-honda/pgm-fi/main-relay/main-relay.htm

·
Registered
91 CRX SI
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked the connections on the back of the relay and it seems like everything is fine except when it clicks power is going to the fuel pump but the relay clicks and turns the pump off. That's all I noticed was wrong unless my multi-meter dosen't read fast enought to get a true reading. Dose anyone have a wire diagram of the main relay? Or one I could borrow to test if it's bad?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts