Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
i have a magnaflow cat back system and love it. i fuckin love it. it sounds really deep and mean with my megan header

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a thermal 2.5 cat-back I believe they use magnaflow mufflers it sounds real good but is very loud especialy on 2 hour trips it gets annoying. I am about to get a shop near me make me a catback with a magnaflow muffler in 2.25 I will let you know how it comes out.

·
Registered
826 Posts
fagnaflow should just stick to domestics imo.. ive yet to hear one on any import ive liked....
listen to mine then. all my honda/acura friends say that they're jelouse of it.

if i could figure out how to post a video clip i would...give me some time

·
Registered
1990 Civic Si
1,013 Posts
listen to mine then. all my honda/acura friends say that they're jelouse of it.

if i could figure out how to post a video clip i would...give me some time
id like to hear this too. im debating whether to go with a Magnaflow or a Dynomax Superturbo to go with my 2.5" Kteller kit.

use photobucket or youtube or putfile to load up a vid, theres so many places.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I LOVE magnaflow, especially since you can stuff one of thier round mufflers just behind the shifter for a side exit exhaust.

Yes, they can be loud, but that's only because it's a straight through design. DUH! You need to have two mufflers or a really good resonator to keep it quieter. These things are PERFECT on turbo cars, a bit loud on NA'ed cars unless you use two. I have never heard a magnaflow that was raspy at all. I usually use magnaflows on all the exhaust systems I put together.

·
D-series child
326 Posts
that looks like a resonator to me? :confused:

I have a Magnaflow, and it's pretty nice, but it's too loud now. It was quiet with just a intake, but after SMSP 4-1 header and a magnaflow high flo cat she is loud as fuck and a little raspy. Though I think the raspiness comes from the cat being raped. lol.

here's a video on a shitty cam.. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v336/nickwatts123/?action=view&current=nick.flv

the car sounds like shit. exactly why I'll be buying a WS2 muffler soon. hopefully quiet her down, and take away the shit sound.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Good quality muffler. Nice tone on the D's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.