Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
The one time I did that was on a Neon, didn't have any issues with that. Every f-ing sensor was screwed up, but that's kinda odd...

What vehicle was it?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
what year. every bmw ive owned has been a pos. but i feel like ill still buy another lol.
damn near a problem every 500 miles it seemed. The amount of money I spent on that thing in 6 months I could have bought 3

last one subframe cracked which was a common issue with e46's
if i went through the problems It might take me an hour to list them. and almost all had the same problems. e36 and e46. But I guess that's why their dirt cheap. can get a e36 or e46 for the price of a honda or cheaper

uncles brand new 5 series was overheating and ticking had to get a new valvetrain. the overheating was caused by a blown water pump that bmw decided to make of plastic.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
E46

It's comical how everything breaks and how unreliable they are yet so nice to drive.

The plastic water pump fins is ridiculous. None problem yet they keep designing them that way. It's as if they build parts to lower standards on purpose.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'll be enjoying the BMW Performance Driving Experience tomorrow morning. I'll have no doubt the M will be the best handling car out-of-the-box I've ever driven; but would I own one? Nah!

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
the more I think about it, reading about E46 issues, the happier I am that I decided to stick with japanese and got my G35 instead of an E46 M3

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
My coworker bough an e38 for his gf for $2500. Hes spent $10k in repairs already.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Naw. I'm good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts