Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can this be done , i would like keep the 4.25 fd i just need a little more i think the lx 3rd would put me where i want to be with my set up at the end of the 1/4 mile

ps its a 95 si trans

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but can it be done i have the parts, i,m at 7600 rpm in 3rd at the line as it is with 205/50/15 bfg drag radial my plan is to run the nitrous this year and the goal is 12's in full street trim it has gone [email protected] at 2505lbs on the motor alone ithink if i come across the line at 7800rpm-7900rpm with the with the nitrous i'l be in the ball park

B

·
0 Posts
95dragon said:
but can it be done i have the parts, i,m at 7600 rpm in 3rd at the line as it is with 205/50/15 bfg drag radial my plan is to run the nitrous this year and the goal is 12's in full street trim it has gone [email protected] at 2505lbs on the motor alone ithink if i come across the line at 7800rpm-7900rpm with the with the nitrous i'l be in the ball park

If you want to try it, then go ahead. Just get a service manual and measure your clearances before throwing it back in your car. Someone else had to "try" to build a mini-me, LS-vtec, ZC-si tranny....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you run 13.0s with your setup what is your setup and what rpm do you cross the line at this will give me a idea of where i need to be that would help me out thanks in advance

ps i'm thinking of 100-150 shot or maybe a two stage setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts