Discussion Starter #1
heres my fastest time slip.

rea.--.701
60-- 2.308
330-- 6.476
594-- 9.322
1/8ET-- 9.958
1/8MPH--70.76
Sorry your other thread got hi-jacked and locked. As you know, I was just trying to help you out.

Like I said before, just get that 60' down and you shouldnt have a problem going mid-low 9's. Especially running over 70 mph. Try to get some soft compound tires. If not let a few psi out of the ones you have on there now. Make sure you steer clear of the water box. You dont have to do much of a burn out with hard radial tires. Just enough to throw off any rocks or debris. Try to put it in the groove at the line as much as possible as well. And last, when you leave the line slip the clutch as much as you have to till it finally starts to hook. Maybe I can help you out next time you decide to make a few passes. My shop is only a mile away. Should be able to knock off a couple tenths, even on shitty tires.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
thanks man.. like i said im gonna give you a call saturday. maybe i can drive down and meet up with you or somethin. you still going to that 1/4 mile track this weekend???

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly, may wait till after I get it tuned. I would like to wait until after I get my 2nd kit on. I want 11's!

Give me a ring anytime Saturday. I should be available all day. I actually live in Ooltewah, but both my shops are by the track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts