Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
i dont like it. it would be ok if it had any benefits over a standard ramhorn, but it seems that LSD makes manifolds like this for the sole reason of being different...

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
The only reason I would see to get this would be if you wanted the air from the exhaust to hit the turbo at different times, which might be better. On the other hand the air at times would be able to flow quicker on the 2 inside pistons then the other 2, so Id just stay away from it

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
thats like a half mini ram half ram horn. i dont see what the advantage would be, they are no where near equal length.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it is cool to go another route than other companies. In stead of making them all the same. I rep them for that, but if it looks good or not thats up to people to decide.

But the main question is! how it works?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
different yes but i doubt it will have performance benefits because of the huge difference in runner length.

quality is probably great, i love lsdmotorsports as a company i vouch for them

-Luke

·
Registered
822 Posts
Definitely fugly.

Maybe it has slightly better midrange because the #2 and #3 primaries are shorter so boost hits quicker...?

God, somebody please explain this mani for the rest of us!!!

·
Premium Member
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
They are trying very hard to be different, but I doubt the design will prove to put down any more power than a regular ramhorn or mini ram.

·
Registered
629 Posts
They are trying very hard to be different, but I doubt the design will prove to put down any more power than a regular ramhorn or mini ram.
I agree, there is something not right about it, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't perform well. I'd like to see some more info on it (dyno video's and so on).

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is kinda like mini-ram/ramhorn in one piece. Heard something about that it gives a better clearance from the radiator.
I want results on how it is, and the price ofc!

Can someone add the H-T thread?

·
Registered
629 Posts
It is kinda like mini-ram/ramhorn in one piece. Heard something about that it gives a better clearance from the radiator.
I want results on how it is, and the price ofc!

Can someone add the H-T thread?
its probably so that you can keep a/c or use it in an EF ersumshit.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Looks nice to me..

·
Registered
371 Posts
Definitely doesn't look AC compatible, the wastegate flange would run right into the condensor...

I dunno, it's a mix between an EL and a cheater tubular lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts