Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we were all out shooting the shit and this guy pulled up w/ his buddy in a Gst. the passanger is a HUGE shit talker, he always talked so much shit about how past his V6 camero was andshit, but never really raced. he always had and excuse for why he couldnt when it came time. well back on to the GST... he talked all this shit about how fast this car was gonna be. well it has a Gt35r (10psi), front mount intercooler, 3" catback, and a few other unknown mods...

we raced from a roll. i was in 3rd he was in 2nd, he hit it then i hit it. if you watch it close he hit it 1st and was a car ahead of me when he did, but yea... Watch the video!!!

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/SingleCamDan/CRX/?action=view&current=CrxVs.flv

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, it was really funny i made up a retarded ass excuse to get the other guy to let a passanger ride in both cars, lol

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
LOL What excuse was that? Either way you would of still won

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CxHatch said:
LOL What excuse was that? Either way you would of still won
i was like i keep poping complers and if i do i cant drive it so i need someone to help me get it under a light so i can fix it, lol. i beat him pretty good...

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
whitey_4g said:
i was like i keep poping complers and if i do i cant drive it so i need someone to help me get it under a light so i can fix it, lol. i beat him pretty good...
LMAO Good kill

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
good shit... :pikachu:

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts