Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL, has any one tryed it, anything like it eather single cam vtec with dohc vtec ecu or single cam non vtec with Ls ecu??

·
Registered
427 Posts
well....if you convert an 86-89 accord to OBD-1 you can run an LS ecu ....it runs like shit but it will still run

the a20a3 and the d's are both single cam...works on one Honda single slammer maybe it will work on another?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well from what I know ex: My car is a 97 lx. I could run an obd2 ls ecu with no problem, but what it will do though is make it run kinda on the rich side. From what he said it make more power which I think is bs but hey only way to find out is to just do it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
actually it was faster, more on the lean side because i have 190cc injectors, i put 240cc injectors on there and it was rich as hell WOT and lean ass hell at idle.. i need a throttle cable and Z6 fuel line because i have a full Z6 mani with a fuel pressure regulator. im getting them tomarrow from the junk yard. ill let you know how it goes..

BTW just bored, trying to gain more Hp for free (building a Z6 for boost!).. it worked so far so why stop.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
start the ecu swapping craze...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts