Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since people have been fuckin with me in town and at my house i decided im not backing down any more. car was a 96-97 accord coupe with bolt-ons maybe more. light turns green we take off i have him from the begining. shift to second and i have no low end power so he kinda catches up. vtec kicks in and he stays a car back lol. pull up to the next light and he says "what do you got?" he said it all dumb because i know he thought he would spank me. i say its a d-series!! didnt race again but next light they keep reving it on me(he had a friend on a bike). so i rev it back and they follow me. we get another red light and they dont do shit lol. d-series low compression no turbo(yet) FTFW! oh btw i also beat a rx7 with boltons over the weekend. both of these people are linked to the people that messed up my ride too:hammer:. more to come.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well my chick got her new ride today 99hx and we went out cruzin. the main team in my city didnt like it and sent spys to destroy us:tool: lol (hahahahaha)..fuckin queers:fag:. well the past 2 weeks they sent 3 cars and they got smoked :p lol. it looked like a gsr tonight but im positive it was one. i swear i kicked its ass by a car. and remember im low comp without a turbo. d-series for the win:p

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
95 R-81 Cx said:
Looks like the ricers are out to get you like a fat kid and a ice cream truck.
lol they think that lambo doors add 20+ whp. the more holes they have in the front will supercharge the intake adding another 30-40whp. one car is like a whiffle ball lol.

·
Registered
EG Final Year
893 Posts
This one guy I know was asking if he put ice cubes in sandwich bags and taped them to his intake pipe would it add 10 more hp. I told him fuck yeah and if you can slap a bag of ice in your bay that adds 35 to the wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts