Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a movie for car guys, and I can definitely relate to a lot of what I see in the trailer.

I'm definitely going to have to check it out! It's an Australian movie, but since Jeremy Clarkson is in it, you know it outa be pretty good at least!

Thought I might would share with you guys!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/srI1rSORJ2E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/srI1rSORJ2E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

//EDIT: Seems like some folks are complaining about finding a US version that willl play on our DVD players.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
hm... I saw of video about him and his car not to long ago (Long as interview if you will). He raced his car with more then 600+ horses on stock suspensions (leaf springs). The guy from Top Gear called him an idiot lol

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
looks cool

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, since it's Australian you may have trouble finding a version that will play on our DVD players here in the US.

But I know you can find a DIVX version, but that's illegal. :)

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Not many people can say they have owned their Civic for 14 years and counting. I can. Bought it brand new with 1.7 miles on the odo. She now has over 340,000 on the chassis, been from NY to FL 4 times, out to Texas and through the mountains of Virginia. Yep, it's my baby and we will never part. Ugly paint and all lol. 5 people other than myself have drivin it. I can relate to the movie as all my friends, even the ones I don't see but maybe once a year or more all ask the same question, "you still have that Honda?" Yep!

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've only had my civic for 40,000 miles. But they've been good ones. :) Don't plan on parting any time soon.

They just don't make cars like these anymore.

I spent some time over fall break waxing the civic and fixing some of the annoying rattles the car has developed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts