Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't even imports at all, but considering that Civics are basically the new hot rods (come on, we'll be restoring EGs in 20-30 years, you know it.), I thought it has a place here. Plus, who doesn't wanna see pics of cool cars?!?

Cool truck

I have no idea what was going on here.

This car was SICK

Got $$$?

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
odd

I love the red car...

These are my favorite type of hot rods

Original invoice. !!!!!

Plate says "Irish T"

Look at the door

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This car is AMAZING. Engine shot next.

Thats two BIG ASS turbos (tucked in the fenders) on the biggest engine I saw at the entire show.

Show the shit about this car with the guy. Ryan said his dad can get me a ride in one, so I'll hopefully have pics of that when it happens.

Interior looks good. He was nice enough to open 'er up for me, but wouldn't let me sit in it. Jerk.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LAST POST!

Crazy airbrush going on here, got all kinds of shots of it.

This was CLASSIC

In the same vien

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
old school rat rod. you can see the lead welds from the chop top. now that looks soooo sweet.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually like the rat rods with the not-fancy paint jobs the best. I don't know why, theres something about the rusty, flat look with the exposed engine and suspension that is too badass...

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn those are some nice rides. Really wish there were some like that around here. We've got some nice classics but those are beautiful.
LOL, theres like 50 hot rod shows a year here, it's HUGE. I can't even tell you how many rods were in town for this one, but lets just say you couldn't go anywhere in louisville that weekend without seeing at least 10 of them on the way, from the outskirts to down town... HUGE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts