Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used set of head studs years ago for a LS-V i thought i was gonna do, ended up selling the car the LS was in.. so now theyre going into my B18c1

turns out im missing one nut

tried the local parts stores and nothing

i got this nut from a place thats the same thread pitch, but nothing else. its a cunt hair shorter, its wider but fits on the washer, not same material either.. just the 1st one i found.. wondering what the pros think

and sitting on washer

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i just did actually. they told me to give the part number to a local parts store.. called one and they want me to come prepay it, didnt give me a price. would just be nice to not wait for shipping but better than using the wrong nut

·
Registered
the short bus
1,065 Posts
I bought one nut through ARP once. $1.50 for the nut and $10 for shipping lol. It sucks cause im in NY and theyre in CALI. Shipped on monday and I got it on friday. Not too bad.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought one nut through ARP once. $1.50 for the nut and $10 for shipping lol. It sucks cause im in NY and theyre in CALI. Shipped on monday and I got it on friday. Not too bad.
LOL!
see thats why they told me to order from a local parts store, they said the shipping would be pricey to get it shipped, and im across the border!

dan: good point LOL, who knows, im gonna go to lordco after my chicken wings are made and eaten!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts