Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to have some machine work done to my D16A6 block (deck, bore, etc.) and I'd like to go with someone who does high quality work and is familiar with the SCCA rule set for Street Prepared (similar to STS in terms of engine prep). I've been in touch with JG Engine Dynamics but they seem very busy so I'm trying to find alternatives.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have you looked into Endyn?
I considered Larry but everyone I know who has had work done there ended up waiting forever for it. No doubt that Endyn is the best in the business but I thought they only do cylinder head machining there. I should give him a call before ruling them out.

Anybody else?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
well i have a engine builder my exhasut guy uses him for round track racing he is a VERY nice/good shop very down to earth and easy to get along with cant ever hurt to call or anything

765-525-4825 Williams Motors

he is in St. Paul Indiana

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
And in Cali....

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
y dont u find a local race shop? not necessarily imports, cus the work is all the same when its broken down to actually building a race engine

·
Registered
901 Posts
if you go to kansas city, there's a guy name minh(pronounced ming) he has his own shop "minh's motorsports" he does amazing work for not a whole lot of money.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
y dont u find a local race shop? not necessarily imports, cus the work is all the same when its broken down to actually building a race engine
+1, the machine shop that did my work, they work 90% of the time on old (mid 80s) euros (vw/audi/porsche/etc.) engines/suspensions/scca comp cars/etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts