Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here's the deal. I'm wondering if there is an exhaust system that will look like the apexi n-1. I want it to angle up and out like the n-1. Its going on a 95 civic 4dr. Does anyone know where I can get one like this or is there an apexi kit that will fit a 95 civic lx 4dr? Please help me complete my car.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Go to a muffler shop and they'll weld you up whatever you heart desires. But if you want a bolt-on exhaust, look up the Ebay systems...

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i do but you never answer'd my shit Nick! Dont make me come to florida to kick some ass!

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Good looking out with that link. Thanks. I've tried some muffler shops here in the nati and they all charge an arm and a leg so that might be an unfortunate last result. Do those ebay exhausts do the same thing with the angle?

9295ej-t tell me about your setup. I like it but the tip is a lil small for my taste.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
you asked me? about some exhaust? come down around christmas time, joey will be in town from korea then... you can hang with us both! and we'll get you some exhaust...
i believe it was in one of the many c00pZ threads.... i just might make that trip so i can be cool like ya'll niqqaz. PM me more pix of that exhaust. i KNOW you made it yourself

Good looking out with that link. Thanks. I've tried some muffler shops here in the nati and they all charge an arm and a leg so that might be an unfortunate last result. Do those ebay exhausts do the same thing with the angle?
no prob. its a bit pricey but at least you know youre getting quality shit. muffler shops usually charge extra for the angled exhausts because most state laws prohibit exhaust piping from going directly under a fuel tank. as of yet i dont/havent found any of the eGay muffler kits that have the "JDM angle"... but i aint 100% on that, so try checking.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no prob. its a bit pricey but at least you know youre getting quality shit. muffler shops usually charge extra for the angled exhausts because most state laws prohibit exhaust piping from going directly under a fuel tank. as of yet i dont/havent found any of the eGay muffler kits that have the "JDM angle"... but i aint 100% on that, so try checking.

I'm gonna hit up some sellers about that question and see if they got an answer. Any other answer on here a very much welcome too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts