Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a copy of a topic i already made in the n00b-forum. since no one replied i thought I should place it here, where probably more people read it.

Hey guys (and maybe girls?)

I wanted to look in a topic i read a few months ago. I don't remember the name and i don't remember where to look (somewhere in f/i) .

it was a topic where lot's of users posted just a few lines about their car. which turbo they ran, which rod's, piston's, amount of boost etc. and how many miles/km's they drove it so far.

I would like to see that topic again. but what name is it?

thanks,

Dick

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
yep, nurburgring. I live in the south of the netherlands.. pretty close to the ring.
but I only went there one time :p
One more time than Ive been!! Still fuckin awesomeness. I cant wait togo back to Germany. I have firends there. Would love to get out to the 'ring while there..
site:d-series/org/forums/ "WTF I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT"

Usually on the first page. Forum search engines suck.
+1 on forum search gagging on monster cocks...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hey, the first link was kind of like what I meant. but it wasn't the exact topic I meant..

there were alot more pages and there was info about how many miles people driven their posted setup so far etc.

WTF I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT
wtf man??

kingyeddi.. :p hahaha +1 on forum search gagging on monster cocks..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how was it going around the ring for you
In my opinion it went pretty well for my first time.. sure, I could be going much faster through some corners. but some corners are completely blind. and entering a blind corner with 130km/h isn't really safe in my eyes :p.

when I went it was a pretty nice sunday. so it was massively crowded. had to brake a lot of times because of motorbikes in front of me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts