Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the tdo5 18g turbo gasket between the turbo and the header, can some 1 direst me to a link need help finding. Ebay comes up with some gt-28/16g/tdo4 gasket so not too sure bout that, and can't find it on Greddy.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
you can also try and get some of the DIY gasket material and cut out your own, just be sure to get the heavy heat proof stuff not the thin cork stuff.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
I bought a turbocharger gasket kit from autozone for my IHIRBH5 or whatever, 40 or 50 bucks though. but it comes with all the gaskets and washers for the coolant lines.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought a turbocharger gasket kit from autozone for my IHIRBH5 or whatever, 40 or 50 bucks though. but it comes with all the gaskets and washers for the coolant lines.

The IHI RHF5 bb turbo was exactly wat the gasket is gonna be use for just that I can't find damn gasket for the IHI turbo model and a buddy happen to have a 18g turbo laying around and we match up the gasket and it lines right up so thats why Im looking it from the 18g. Anywaise wat car,year,model info did you give to them autozone peps for that turbo gasket kit? Local parts store are you sure "turboed ek" I even checked at local mitshubishi parts and the gasket is way big, compare to the 18g 1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts