Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a full wiring harness for my d16z6 that's in a 97 ek. The reason being is because my obd is junk and most of the harness that in it is jacked. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good one. I'm stand alone motor so as simple as possible ready to go is basically what I'm looking for

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm looking for a full wiring harness for my d16z6 that's in a 97 ek. The reason being is because my obd is junk and most of the harness that in it is jacked. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good one. I'm stand alone motor so as simple as possible ready to go is basically what I'm looking for

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,611 Posts
Reactions: robgoof

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I do have a full remade engine harness that assumes a d16y8 manual inside a 96-98 chassis, and it already has OBD1 ecu plugs pinned on. A member on here called 2jzdreamin made it for me a few years back, and the car it was going in has been long gone. PM me if you are interested, it was wrapped, and has a charge harness with it

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I can get pictures tonight. Just been pretty busy, and the harness is still in a USPS box

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Actually just now got pictures.

Attachments

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Here is the harness thread, post number 407 is my harness

Should say October 1st, 2015

1 - 8 of 8 Posts