Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up
I got a 98 Ex coupe stock except for a Weapon-R SRI, and im lookin for a new exhaust. The stock exhaust in it now is really raspy and it sounds like there is something loose in the muffler. Anyways it sounds like shit so i want a new one. I was thinkin a 5zigen fireball or a skunk2 mega power but im not sure. Any info/oppinions on these exhausts or others would be great. Just seein if i could get some info on some good exhaust systems before i got one. Also if anyone has any sound clips for different exhausts i would love to hear um....

BTW im not lookin to spen more than $500-$600

Thanks,
Tard

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
if you want a nice exhaust that wont cost your over $350+

go buy a good universal muffler ( one you like ) and go to your locaL muffler shop and get them to custom make full piping ( 2 1/4 for all motor , 2 1/2 or bigger for turbo ) and there you go ..... all you should have to pay for reallly is labor .... piping is cheap$$ cheap !!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make sure you get mandrel bent piping though, unless you want your car sounding like ass. Kteller.com sells mandrel bent piping for a good price or go to sqad, cuz he'll hook you up if you can put out, lol ;-) . Any universal muffler is fine, but if you wanna go bling bling, get an apexi N1 or skunk2 mega power muffler. So there you go, an exhaust thats basically like the name brand ones for a fraction of the price.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the full catback apex n1... sounds good without the silencer, with the silencer i sware i am being chased by pissed off weedeaters or bumblebees... take it out and it sounds good

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tanabe super medalion racing spec...
sooo loud.
its not ricey at all.
but i wihs i never bought it, too loud..and ...just go custom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts