formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
now that looks like street racing hmmmm

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
Everybody does it. If you say you don't your either a liar or your cars to damn slow
yea but the last time i checked posting anything to do with street racing is forbidden on the site...

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Everybody does it. If you say you don't your either a liar or your cars to damn slow
trust me i been street racing since i was younger but not in the last 5 years since my friend passed away for racing on a freeway. im all up for organized street racing im not hating. only thing that bothers me is i got a 24hr ban a while ago for posting a vid of organized street racing but i see things have change on here i guess.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
yea but the last time i checked posting anything to do with street racing is forbidden on the site...
thats what i though i wasnt shown no mercy when i got banned for 24hr because of my actions on the subject.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
damn, someone is drinking the new years hateraid...shit if its THAT big of a deal ban me for 24h I dont care. =]

i said my mistake bro take a chill pill chief.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
im very chill, nothing to do with you man I understand your point just saying for the record if it would help someone sleep better then i wont mind. lol
trust i sleep good enough just like knowing everyone is treated the same. plus i got 4 hours and 19 min left before my resolutions kick in so yea i would call mutiny but i corrected myself.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Anyone on this site that posts anti-street racing shit is either a hypocrite, a sheep, or really hasn't been into imports very long.

I can almost guarantee that anyone that has built a fast Honda has street raced, whether organized race, or just a simple downshift on the highway. I choose not to be a hypocrite.

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone on this site that posts anti-street racing shit is either a hypocrite, a sheep, or really hasn't been into imports very long.

I can almost guarantee that anyone that has built a fast Honda has street raced, whether organized race, or just a simple downshift on the highway. I choose not to be a hypocrite.
:bigok: I raced by GSR ek and plan on making a couple grand racing some V8 fuck heads when I finish my k20 eg...so I choose not to be a hypocrite too. I never said I didnt do it just simply said 180mph is stupid lol

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
you cant tell me you dont plan on topping out your hatch when your done building it.. i know i did... the rev limiter in 5th comes ever so fast

im sorry but i didnt build my hatch to drive the speed limit. the nearest track to me is some shitty ass 1/8th mile that is more dangerous to run on than the street. anything else is 3 hours away.. drive 3 hours and then pussyfoot my shit so i can drive back home?

i think the whole street racing no talk ban blah blah should be removed. people do it, its not like its something thats originated in the last 10 years. its been going on since the automobile was made. my dad and uncles all talk about what they did when they were younger in their mopars, chevys, and fords. whats the difference if its a honda, toyota, or nissan now??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.