Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
95 honda civic coupe
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so Im one of those people who got a SSAUTOCROME mani and used it on my set up. I knew theres a 50/50 chance that it would be fine and it worked great for about 2 months. It cracked and blew a little hole all on the collector.
so I was pissed and decided to go the right route and get a better turbo mani, CCFAB mini-ram. took about 2 weeks to get it and looks great and im sure it will perform even better. Ill post updates once im done installing the cfab mani. The saying goes YOU GET WHAT YOU PAT FOR!!!:shocked:

ssauto

SSAUTO

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
the CCFAB mani looks DAMN sexy. How much did you pay for the mini ram?

Reactions: hondalover22

·
Banned
752 Posts
A CCFAB manifold in two weeks...haha! Surely you jest.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
what kinda setup/psi were you pushing for the mani to crap out on you like that? how long was it on the car as well? just curious?

·
Registered
288 Posts
2 weeks ago? mm i guess they lied again and didnt really break up. nice. well i guess if they can keep getting suckers to buy from them, then more power to them. keep up the good scammi oh i mean work ccfab.

from stealthmode
Maybe it's just me, but the state secretarys office of CT doesn't show any record of a business called anything near ccfab. Maybe you guys will have better luck locating this "business"
http://www.concord-sots.ct.gov...rvlet

1 - 20 of 35 Posts