:alky::bong:

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
lol well id take the motor setup and maybe the wheels but thats about it

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Either way no way in hell a greddy kits and obd 0 zdyne which I hate is worth that much and then look at the fucking car its a ricers wet dream I want to contact the guy so bad and tell him to fist himself if he got fucked that bad on that bullshit

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
It has a nice black paintjob ill give it that. i like the wheels too, and the touch with the speakers on the stock rear deck is nice.

But other than that, lambo doors :TD: rice ground effects :TD: roll cage :TD: tons of blue lines :TD:.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,300 Posts
I hate to admit it, I've seen the car in person before, btu some things have been added since, like the Lambo doors.

N8 CRX meet I believe.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.quickhonda.net/goodbye.html

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
Either way no way in hell a greddy kits and obd 0 zdyne which I hate is worth that much and then look at the fucking car its a ricers wet dream I want to contact the guy so bad and tell him to fist himself if he got fucked that bad on that bullshit
hahahahaha! Rep

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
I like to contact people like that and ask them stupid ?'s Like does the rex have a flame thrower kit LOL
haha thats some funny shit!!! never thought about that...

but i did see that on ebay and there r a couple others on there that r asking a shit ton and not worth it.. some people i swear

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
thats shit is sooooo CDM mad tyte boyee, y0.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts