> rebuilt head w/ pnp and 3 angle valve job
> full ramhorn manifold
> 3" dp and exhaust
> z6 intake manifold
> undetermined BOV
> big 16g turbo
> 255lph FP
> 550cc injectors
> misc stuff : intercooler,piping,couplers,oil feed,oil return, catch can, boost controller and vacuum lines

·
Registered
840 Posts
i can dig that. nice work get thoses coils on asap that shit looks like a 4x4 haha, i use soft racks for my boards they work really well saved me a ton of money but when i wanna take my 9ft 7'6s and my two short boards its always a pain like with other people

·
Registered
138 Posts
not bad, but needs MOAR LOW!!!! That thing looks like it could compete in monster truck rallys lol. Nice hatch tho man.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lookin good with the new coilovers, Loki

Whos 240 is that? It looks really familiar

its toby's sr20 from MPG. my buddies shop is right next door to MPG and i was helping him with his sr20, some CAS issue

MPG AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE INC

I've seen that around here but never asked, how the reception on your radio with that?

Clean hatch :TU:
Thanks!! on my last 3 JVC head units, the radio reception has stayed the same as with the antenna (figure that one out).

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
nice man. love it. this thing is gonna love the twisties. i love that backdrop in the second set of pics

Oh thats where Ive seen it. MPG is right down the street from my house, I drive by it all the time.
then your ass needs to come up to the east coast meet/dragon run with loki!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
wrapped and installed my eBay 4-2-1 header, $45 shipping + $25 to wrap it. it was replacing a my stock manifold with a nice big crack by the collector. when i sell the cat, i should almost break even. sounds stock, except when i was driving and the wideband bung plug (the one i only had on handtight and forgot to torque), came out and i sounded like a monster truck. fitment was excellent for an eBay special, no major issues, everything bolted right up.

this particular header came from the ebay store "dna motoring"

this one:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.