16,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check this shit out.

http://www.napaonline.com -> PartsPROSE Catalog -> Part: ATM 1802906

Exhaust Manifold

Front
Part: ATM 1802906

Price : 80.39

and if you have a friend at the register, you can get it MUCH cheaper.

its designed to fit a 96-98 civic (d16y) and is designed to use an aftermarket cat that bolts to the manifold.

bust out the drill and dremel, and you got a manifold. im thinking about picking one up for a DIY project.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
Looks like an OE replacement for the Y7 exhaust manifold/cat converter assembly....

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I don't see what the fuss is about.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Looks no different than the HF manifolds that the broke ass HMT guys have been using for a while.

·
11,969 Posts
edit: jeezy, you basterd i am at work! lol. and that pic actually showed up for once. oh well.
Quit being a slacker... And I told ya'll last nite that there will be no more gay joke pic or gruesome death pics given by me in rep for the next few weeks. Its all gonna be tit pics.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, but you can get it at any napa. not like hunting in a junk yard for a cracked manifold once the heat shield is off. :p

just a heads up for those who dont know.

plus, with an HF mani you need an adapter plate. with this you should be able to drill the provided flange.

·
11,969 Posts
Any pics of the provided flange?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow this does look like the oem mani's used on hmt. Y dont you just get one from ebay or even from the junk? But anyways i guess that is for the people who do want to use it. If you ever do let us now how it goes.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow this does look like the oem mani's used on hmt. Y dont you just get one from ebay or even from the junk? But anyways i guess that is for the people who do want to use it. If you ever do let us now how it goes.
seems obvious to me.... there are thousands of napas across north america. no shipping.

convenience. the same reason you go to the gas station to buy cigarettes. :yinyang:

hope some n00bs find this.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
na i rather use my std manifold and adapter plate

·
www.rifftrax.com
1,517 Posts
i had to check the address bar and make sure i was on the right site.....with some of these responses i thought i was on hater-tech for a minute there.

i think its a great idea for a budget build. good job finding something useful and sharing it with the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts