Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just throwing this out there, see if anyone wants to come. There is a car meet we have set-up, a group a mazda speed guys started it, so there is quite a bit of those new mazdas. So im trying to get some pre 2000 cars to come out lol.

Its in the Norco/Corona area at a O'rileys, pretty big parking lot. And the cops are cool with us. Last time we had idiots doing burnouts there we just pointed them in the direction they went and he went on his way. So if you want to come pm me i will give you directions.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm too lazy to pm.

When? ( Tomorrow and they happen every other friday)
Where? (CA Norco 1050 Hamner Avenue Thats the place, outside an O'rileys. the people that started this work there.)
Time? (9:30 pm, thats the time O'rileys closes)
Que? (Paso?)
2000 cars? (Majority of the cars are Mazda Speed 3 hatches, i can count the cars that are 90's or older on one hand lol)
Unless its eibach. But not in corona no more lol
Its in Norco actually but since most people dont know about Norco, i say Corona lol. The people that started this work at the O'rileys, haven't had a problem the 5 months it has been happening. Just trying to get more people

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^ Bingo, north of the 91 right off the 15.

*edit* Hey i bought my rolla in little saigon lol

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
haha Pata, if gas concerns you, mind that I only get 200 miles per tank on m car and average 22 mpg for a 1.6

·
Registered
'98 Hatch
437 Posts
haha Pata, if gas concerns you, mind that I only get 200 miles per tank on m car and average 22 mpg for a 1.6
Eww. 23mpg for the accord. 25mpg for the integra. 40mpg for the civic. =)

Gas I don't care. Its just a lil too far for a short kickback. There's a few that happen around my area and I don't go to those either lol
You know you'll come if I'm there. =) With hot asian models para ti. Rofl.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, no one forced you to run a 4agze :p.

Im making it tonight, car is back together again hahaha!!! Also its a .5 mile drive for me lol

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
Hey, no one forced you to run a 4agze :p.

Im making it tonight, car is back together again hahaha!!! Also its a .5 mile drive for me lol
Lol, just too much fun racing between the lights also wasn't complaining since my 20v was doing the same millage but with worse power(somehow lost to a 16v bluetop in a 0-60). Was thinking on going to see how it was but I gotta finish up my dad's car before school starts on monday which leaves just saturday since I gotta help a cousin move out on sunday :/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts