Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that hood, lip and headlamps are fucking horrible!

looks pretty clean tho
Ok this has been said every time I post pics. Now that it has been said in this thread PLEASE DON"T KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING!!! Those parts aren't changing just drop it.

As for motor shots here you go

These are old. I will get some new ones up this weekend.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
clean hatch nice

Reactions: Manga_Spawn

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
very clean hatch.

Reactions: Manga_Spawn

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
Ok this has been said every time I post pics. Now that it has been said in this thread PLEASE DON"T KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING!!! Those parts aren't changing just drop it.
not to be ignorant.. but if yoru going to post pics of your car you really need to realize that not everyone likes what you like.... if you cant take the bad with the good.. i suggest you dont post up pics anymore...

besides the front end youve got a clean car

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not to be ignorant.. but if yoru going to post pics of your car you really need to realize that not everyone likes what you like.... if you cant take the bad with the good.. i suggest you dont post up pics anymore...

besides the front end youve got a clean car
Yeah I know but when 10 peopel say the same damn thing it gets old. I have problem with good critism but saying x part if fucking horrible isn't constructive. Meh. No worries considering you are the only person that actually took the time read read the thread.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.