Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ive been messing with hondas for about 3 years now and ive done a couple of swaps and messed with everything except boost. i didnt want to go out and buy an expensive kit for my first time so i bought this cheap little ebay kit for now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civi...0QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

can you please help me out and let me know what all i need to put it on my car and have it running. your help is highly appreciated

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
just askin a question so i dont have to read 10 pages. but hey thanks
you can read 10 pages in the stickies or you can read 10 pages of info we try to cover to help you understand it, but we wont be anywhere close to covering what you should know and would learn by reading the stickies... we all started there at one point or another...

as for the kit u bought... looks good, only thing to worry about is that turbo holding up... looks like a cheap knockoff... and it doesnt look like that kit comes with any sort of engine management, or oil lines, or upgraded injectors, or colder plugs, or downpipe. and this kit WILL NOT give you 600hp like it states. you would be lucky to see 180 without some sort of engine internal modification.

oh and we are not restating anything that is found in the stickies for your particular convenience

·
Registered
183 Posts
you can read 10 pages in the stickies or you can read 10 pages of info we try to cover to help you understand it, but we wont be anywhere close to covering what you should know and would learn by reading the stickies... we all started there at one point or another...

as for the kit u bought... looks good, only thing to worry about is that turbo holding up... looks like a cheap knockoff... and it doesnt look like that kit comes with any sort of engine management, or oil lines, or upgraded injectors, or colder plugs, or downpipe. and this kit WILL NOT give you 600hp like it states. you would be lucky to see 180 without some sort of engine internal modification.

oh and we are not restating anything that is found in the stickies for your particular convenience
I wouldn't be surprised if he could net 180whp.. As long as he gets a good tune.. And the turbo should last a while, but I wouldn't count on it lasting forever.

So definitely invest in a new turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.