Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are continuosly working to expand and improve our product line to better serve and help our customers with more variety and option. With that, we are aiming to be a more complete one stop shop for your performance needs; both FI and NA.

We've added a new option to ourline kits :TU:
Colored line sleeving. These are the same Goodrich lines, with sleeves available in black or carbon smoked.

Black on BLACK

Stay tuned for matching clutch line pics, our oil relocation kits and oil cooler kits!

WE ALSO STOCK A VARIETY OF AN HOSE AND FITTINGS IN BULK If you need a fitting for your application, or hose by the foot, feel free to contact us. We stock up to -16AN.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
That looks very nice.
The bare stainless lines are great, but they can easily snag on things and are very conductive of heat and electricity, I think the shielding is a good addition.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be hitting you up for a bunch of stuff over winter greg. Keep me in your head lol.
Tearing the hatch down and the engine by is getting some much needed attention.
Good deal, just let me know :TU:

Hey could you do a like from my tap in the back of the block NPT to NPT like 54inch? Unless you think I can get away with 48? From back of the block to the oil press gauge on my piller...
I would actually probably go with 60" (or a fire wall T setup with a 54"). Yes, we can provide that for you.

That looks very nice.
The bare stainless lines are great, but they can easily snag on things and are very conductive of heat and electricity, I think the shielding is a good addition.
Thanks!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DSO members get free shipping in the US on:
GO-AUTOWORKS Clutch Line Kits, Oil Line Kits, and
Fuel Line Kits

Through 1/31/11

1 - 8 of 8 Posts