Honda D Series Forum banner

3681 - 3694 of 3694 Posts

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
meh, its only illegal if you get caught, and I don't know howd they find out if you didn't tell them
meh, its only illegal if you get caught, and I don't know howd they find out if you didn't tell them
so basically dont take your gun out so you dont get caught? what happens when your just at the range enjoying shooting and LEO shows up and asks to see your firearm? i make it a point to try to stay away from busy ranges just because i dont like people watching me but people can show up at any point even if your just out in the woods shooting.

i have seen enough videos of people not complying with an officers requests and getting arrested or the shit beat out of them.

How are you going to prove when I built my firearms?
dont you know your guilty until proven innocent now days

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
I hate AK irons. There I said it. My eyes just don't work with the rear slot. Even after filing a slightly larger gap I still don't like it.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
571 Posts
Lunch time fun. Gun range is about a mile away. Dialing in the FN FAL with the EOTech sight.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Where's the gun guys at? Few months ago I added a light. Found a good holster company that actually made one for my combo at a reasonable price(Bare Arms Holsters). It is far more comfortable than the Alien Gear which I had for years.
20200524_065839.jpg

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,529 Posts
holy shit this guy is still around!

Reactions: 2drz6

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,689
holy shit this guy is still around!
right. Been a crazy few years for me. My wife of 9 years left me back at the end of 2018 but got me a good one now that’s in the military

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,529 Posts
sorry to hear that battle

Reactions: 2drz6

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,691
sorry to hear that battle
meh, the woman I’m with now, dude, she’s everything I needed in a woman, so my ex done me a favor lol.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,015 Posts
FN 509 compact MRD with Holosun 507c . The trigger is a little gritty, but nothing a little polishing job cant do

3681 - 3694 of 3694 Posts