Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i recieved some fresh rosemary from my boss and i was like sweet i',m gonna eat some salmon this weekend, first and foremost i feel that fresh water salmon taste like dirty. but salt water salmon melts in your mouth. now that i got out of the way here the dish. by the way all new pics i've been posting is from my HTC Mogul phone. hey it has 2 mega pixel camera.

the seasons

3 teaspoon Grated lemon peel
2 teaspoon Crushed dry rosemary leaves
1/2 teaspoon Salt(optinal)
1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon Coarse ground black pepper
4 cloves Garlic -- minced

first pre-heat the oven 350*-375*

then mix all the season in a bowl

the place the fish in aluminum fold but parchment paper is far better choice.

then rub the seasons on the salmon, place the slices of lemon and squeeze lemon juice over the fish from another lemon.

now fold aluminum fold or parchment paper.

place in oven for about 25mins. if you can't tell if it's cook the fish will be white and flakey. and here's the end result.

now here's some advice. first i want to say since i've been try to eat health and lose weight. you'll see more of these threads.

now as you see salt say optional. the reason i put in bracke it if you use fresh water fish. some ppl will like to add salt. but if you use salt water salmon or any other salt water fish you won't need salt. hence salt water fish.

now you can take this season and use in different viartion. if you want to used this season on beef/polutry. you can use it as above but i would advise to add olive oil. i perfer extra virgin live oil, it have a very great taste to the meat. when you add it to the season first you mix the season then you add the olive oil. but when you add it you want to mix it to alot looser than a paste but not to runny.

for all ya grillers this mix with a delmanico steak is mouth water on the grill.

well i hope ya enjoy

remo.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm going to say some pretty funny but...

i think fresh water salmon taste like dirt. granted anyone who has eaten this plat even kris(MizDuck) doesn't eat fish and she said it was really good.

now if you can get your hand on some salt water salmon and you make it like this..

OMFG... it just melts in you mouth and it's hands down way better than the fresh water fish.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
hmmm don't like salmon but this might restore my faith in salmon looks good.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
i think fresh water salmon taste like dirt. granted anyone who has eaten this plat even kris(MizDuck) doesn't eat fish and she said it was really good.

now if you can get your hand on some salt water salmon and you make it like this..
True that!
Salt water salmon is where its at!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now thats nice with that lemon butter sauce you made.. :td:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Hey remo, now i'm not a big fish eater.. but hows this with chicken? i imagine that it will be good. I just gotta go to the store and get most of the seasoning.. any other special instructions? what is extra virgin live olive oil??

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That thread title made me hungry just by reading it. I LOOOOOVE some salmon :TU:
personally i think fresh water taste like dirt. lol. but hey thats me. but this recipe makes it IMHO taste pretty good. but now salt water salmon is a whole different ball game when cooked it melts in your mouth.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts