Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a legit company that sells turbo rebuild kits for a TD05H and basically any other models. That at least has a wide selection of products and of course great customer service + good reputation!!

I'm always sketched out by eBay products. Then again, you google 'model' turbo rebuild kits, and you get results no different than what seems of eBay products and horrible websites/companies it seems...

I've searched this kinda stuff randomly way back when I was 14 and not much has changed it seems; being 22 now... So anyone care to guide me to the right source?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NOTE: Never been into turbos as afraid to mess with them. The whole rebuild part + piecing parts or custom fab things.

Now I'm just bored; do all my work myself, and want to get a turbo project a try for my lil brothers build project I've been gathering together as a gift (Mini-me z6)

Please do recommend some sites/companies and reasure me of what's out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
g-pop shop is good and has a lot of stuff and can even do custom machining.
Seems perfect. Good info listed for different model specs, along with categorized pieces/no. in picture, and a good web layout. Although actual product isn't displayed... Thanks for this though! Really great start for me

Although I would still like to be open to what else is out there. So if anyone else has anything to share, please do!

Just to keep options open to companies and prices. Never know what's out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts