Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting this by request for a customer. He wasn't sure how to get the photos up.

He dynoed the car this week with the newly installed setup.
He'll chime in and fill in the blanks and details.

The sheet:

The Details I know (or can remember right now)
Built Z6
SRP Pistons
Eagle Rods

Stock Sleeves
Comp Cam
Valve Springs/Retainers

GO-AUTOWORKS Race Kit w/ Spec turbocharger .55 a/r
GO-AUTOWORKS CatchCan Setup
3 bar map sensor
Slim fan
Innovative Mount Set

The setup made [email protected]
It peaks early, which is a little different. It could be the cam/tune. Either way...

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
How much boost?

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
any PnP done?
No, I'm 99% sure its stock head w/ cam and valvetrain.
Need more info about his setup please?
I'm sure he'll chime in

wow, very nice numbers... is this on pump gas? race gas? E85?
pump

Looks like it was dyno'd here in Minnesota! Also PROPS for a fellow Hmongster for reppin' the D!

Now we have this kid, vtec_bomber, garage_boy, and I are reppin' some pretty quick D's in Minnesota!
Yep, shipped it to Minnesota.

It's the lower one no?
yes

This must be jdm_civic_ej1. Very good number for 15 lbs as a lot of other setup usually take 18-20 lbs just to get over the 300hp.
I'd have to search it. I know he's on here and turbod16, just don't know his screen name

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
^jdm_civic_ej1 pm'd me saying he made 330whp/260tq at 15 lbs on a dyno dynamic. He also stated that he was having head lifting issue and plan on fixing it and going back for a retune.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
^jdm_civic_ej1 pm'd me saying he made 330whp/260tq at 15 lbs on a dyno dynamic. He also stated that he was having head lifting issue and plan on fixing it and going back for a retune.
I think this is the re-tune, cause if you look in the dyno description it says "new head gasket"

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, that would be him. I don't know if this is the retune or not.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
damn, i hope to god my cam doesnt bring my power down in the rpm like that.or im jerkn that bitch out on the dyno and puttn stock back, my stock peaked past 8K rpms. is this on a stock intake mainfold? but nice ass #s for 15psi. thats the diff between a ebay turbo and a real turbo lol

1 - 20 of 84 Posts