Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short: Complete shit.

Bought a LeBra Hood Bra for my CRX a few weeks ago. Got it for like $40/shipped on eBay. I tried putting it on, at night, when I got it. No-go. Tried again just now. It doesn't come close to fitting, because of how it's designed. A few cuts in a few places, and relocating some of the straps, and it'll fit better. Not sure if I'm going to mod it or return it, but here's an idea of how it fits for those that have considered buying one.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Dang, that sucks.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
oh dingleberry sauce... that's ill fitting. illest fitting in the correct sense of the word ill, which in this case is in terms of a bad fit.

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just saved me 40 bucks i was gunna get that same one...
i wonder how much it would cost to be altered to fit right
If you can sew/have a sewing machine, it shouldn't be that hard. Just cut it in two places and add four straps and it *should* fit quite a bit better. Depending on what the company wants to do regarding the refund and how easy/hard it looks (gonna play with it more tomorrow), I might mod it.

It won't be perfect like a OEM bra, but it'll serve it's purpose and look alot better. And when I get tired of it, I can bum it off to a local for more than I paid.

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex
108 Posts
ouch that sucks but that is one reason why I stay away from ebay....never know what you are getting and usually the quality of products is junk...IMO you get what u pay for

·
Registered
765 Posts
Bra's need to be left out in the sun for at least a couple of hours. The material will then conform properly once you let it heat up. Bet you it will look 200% better if you do this but it will need to be at least 75 to 80 degrees. After the first fitting it should always fit properly from then on. If not, return it and try another brand. Wolf and LeBra are generally an excellent product.

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Company refunded my money and told me I need not return it (but to donate it to charity or something)... All I asked was what their refund/return policy was....

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it one day when it stops raining. If it doesn't work, it'll get cut/made to work.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
LeBra should be called LeAss!

Never seen one fit half as good as OEM. I would just look over the net for a real CRX bra.

I got an OEM one for $40bucks off some oldperson who was clearing out his garage and had it sitting there.

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn so all you have to do is order one and complain and you get it for free?? hmm may do that
No, that's wrong. Why try to purposely screw a good company out of money?
That's just as bad as the companies that screw customers out of money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts